Classic Soft Leather Gloves by Dents
- Genuine Soft Leather
- Fine Fleece Lining
- Gathered Wrist for Snug Fit
Fabric Outer Leather, Inner Polyester Tricot (fleece feel) lining
Key Measurements for Sizing Please note that measurements are approximate and must be used a guide only.
|Circumference of Dominant Hand (cm)||16cm||17cm||18cm||19cm|
How to Look After Me Please follow the care instructions on the inside label. For best results, please store flat
About idyl - Easy wear and easy care is our focus. We have been creating styles under our own unique label in Melbourne for more than 20 years, specialising in natural fibres such as linen, cotton and pure wool. The casual styling and easy-to-care-for nature of our garments are designed to complement all shapes and sizes and will become part of your wardrobe favourites. We invite you to browse through our idyl collection of tops, pants and shirts which are available in an exciting range of bright colours and classic shades and are all made in Melbourne. We extend our collections in store by stocking a wide selection of well-known and quality labels specialising in clothing, knitwear and fashion accessories.
The story of Dents began in 1777, when John Dent established himself as a master glove maker in the cathedral city of Worcester, England. Today, centuries-old traditions of craftsmanship, quality and the most exclusive leathers flourish in Dents' English factory and underpin the worldwide reputation of their glove.
How To Care For Your Gloves
If your gloves get wet, allow them to dry naturally and away from any external heat source, such as a radiator, hair dryer, or the sun.For heavy soiling, we recommend the services of a specialised leather dry cleaner. If the soiling is light and not dried in, you may try the following:
1. Prepare a hand hot solution of soft soap flakes such as "Lux".
2. Gently sponge down the outside leather of the gloves with this solution.
3. Try not to saturate the leather and dab off any excess wetness with a clean dry cloth.
4. Allow the gloves to dry naturally and do not use any external heat source such as a radiator, hair dryer or the sun.
5. As the gloves are drying, put them onto the hands of the wearer several times. This will help to stretch the leather and restore the shape of the gloves to the profile of the hands.
If you decide to use a proprietary leather cleaner or conditioner, please read the product instructions carefully, and be sure the product you are using is suitable for your glove leather.